Variances & Zoning

Contact Town Chairman Richard GlomskiĀ  at (920) 894-2530 with any zoning questions. He will assist you with filling out the necessary paperwork for zoning changes or variance requests.

The procedure for change or variances is for Town Chairman to submit the request to Town Plan Commission. The Plan Commission Chairman will then contact the property owner to arrange a site visit for the Plan Commission after which Plan Commission will make their decision and make a recommendation to the Town Board. The Town Board must then approve or deny the request. Town decision regarding zoning changes or variances will be required before the County Board of Adjustment or Planning and Park Commission will make their decision.